Welcome to the RTP CFO Forum
The RTP CFO Forum serves the greater Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill region, supporting over
200 senior financial executives. The Forum is designed to provide interactive networking and
discussion of technical and strategic topics in an environment created exclusively for senior-level
peers. CPE is provided on select topics.
The Forum meets the first Friday of every month from 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. at the
Hughes Pittman & Gupton, LLP offices at 1500 Sunday Drive, Suite 300, Raleigh, North Carolina.
The RTP CFO Forum Board includes:
- Dan Edelson, CFO, Zaloni, Inc. and North Carolina Community Care Networks
- Will Eglin, CFO, IEM, Inc.
- Brett Farabaugh, CFO, Tryton Medical, Inc. - Chair
- Chuck Osborne, CFO, Scynexis, Inc.
- Christine Peterson, President, Risk Management Associates, Inc.
- Mike Poe, CFO, XinRay Systems - Chair-Elect
- Brad Schomber, Vice President of Finance, ChannelAdvisor
- Dan Wascher, CFO, Red Wolf Company
Free membership is by invitation only. To request to join the group, please email email@example.com.
Upcoming RTP CFO Forum Meetings - Click for more information and registration!