Welcome to the RTP CFO Forum
The RTP CFO Forum serves the greater Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill region, supporting over 200 senior financial executives. The Forum is designed to provide interactive networking and discussion of technical and strategic topics in an environment created exclusively for senior-level peers. CPE is provided on select topics.
The Forum meets the first Friday of every month from 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. at the offices of Hughes Pittman & Gupton, LLP located at 1500 Sunday Drive, Suite 300, Raleigh, North Carolina.
The RTP CFO Forum Board includes:
- Dan Edelson, CFO, Zaloni, Inc. and North Carolina Community Care Networks
- Will Eglin, CFO, IEM, Inc.
- Brett Farabaugh, CFO, Tryton Medical, Inc. - Chair
- Chuck Osborne, CFO, Scynexis, Inc.
- Christine Peterson, President, Risk Management Associates, Inc.
- Mike Poe, CFO, XinRay Systems - Chair-Elect
- Brad Schomber, CFO, MaxPoint Interactive
- Dan Wascher, CFO, Red Wolf Company
Free membership is by invitation only. To request to join the group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership is limited to current Chief Financial Officers or other senior financial executives such as Vice Presidents of Finance that report to the chief executive of their company or business unit.
Upcoming RTP CFO Forum Meetings - Click for more information and registration!